Join our Junior Coaching Academy with Marcus and Sam
Come and join in the fun every Saturday from 11 till 12!
Learn to play, take part in fun games and enjoy with friends.
Marcus and Sam run junior coaching every week which is open to all juniors from 5 to 15 years old so don’t worry if you’re not a member, everyone is welcome.
Sessions consist of multi-skills games, golf technique coaching and lots of fun!!!!!!!!!!!
Our junior coaching………
- Is great fun
- Develops fundamental movements skills so developing golf skills is easier and natural
- Teaches every area of the game from long game to putting
- Takes part on the range, short game area, putting green and on the golf course
- Introduces the etiquette, rules and history of this great game
- Offers friendly competition with weekly prizes for all age groups
Marcus has 19 years of experience in developing junior talent and is passionate about developing junior golf at grass roots. He is a county academy coach for juniors in our region and has worked in developing many juniors into county, national and professional players. He also delivers Tri-Golf sessions in local primary schools and runs regional golf festivals for local primary and secondary schools.
Marcus and Sam are fully CRB checked and certificated in child protection and safeguarding so you can be rest assured that your child is in safe hands and will enjoy a great learning environment.
Places are limited to ensure that each child receives quality one to one time so please call Marcus on 07791 978025 for more details and to book a place.